Silicon Valley Colocation offers reliable Internet access solutions designed to keep pace with your growing needs. Our datacenters are carrier-neutral and offer Internet bandwidth from 1 Megabit to 10 Gigabit. A variety of peering and transit solutions are available:
IP Transit from Silicon Valley Colocation
We offer a reliable, cost effective bandwidth solution featuring a fully redundant network design and transit from multiple Tier 1 providers.
- Bandwidth commits from 1 Megabit/second, flexible monthly terms
- Real-time bandwidth graphs with 95th% metering
- 100BASE-T or 1000BASE-T single or dual uplink
- HSRP redundant uplinks available
- BGP4 peering available
- Geographically diverse DNS servers
- Free network monitoring and Security tools
Direct Connections to Third-Party Providers
Customers can choose dedicated connectivity from a number of vendors in our facility, including Tier 1 IP transit, Metro Ethernet, MPLS, DWDM and dark fiber connections. We work with you to help configure the custom networking solution you require.
- IP Networks
- Layer 42
- Level 3
- Silicon Valley Power
- XO Communications
Rooftop access is available at our facilities.